HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY?
- 2017 is my 10th season of wedding photography.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY?
- My style stretches between natural, candid, fun, emotion-filled, and detail-centered. I love the details, the people, the music, the places, but mostly I just love finding what makes couples unique and noteworthy so I can capture the real love.
DO YOU CARRY LIABILITY INSURANCE?
- Yes. I will send a copy of insurance to your venue if required.
HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY YOUR PRIMARY PHOTOGRAPHIC STYLE?
- I focus on an organic, fine-art, non-traditional photojournalism. Nothing too staged and stiff. I enjoy using beautiful natural surroundings to create a fantastic atmosphere. I make it my goal to make your day as stress-free as possible, by being non-intrusive, but still super friendly and awesome!
DO YOU GUARANTEE YOUR PRESENCE AT THE ACTUAL EVENT?
- Yes, unless there is an emergency in which case a comparable photographer will be provided. Per your photography contract, your wedding will be taken care of no matter what.
WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT DO YOU TYPICALLY BRING WITH YOU TO OUR EVENT?
- I'll bring multiple layers of backup equipment including lenses, camera bodies, flash units, batteries etc.
HOW SOON AFTER THE EVENT ARE THE PROOFS READY FOR VIEWING?
- Typically 8-12 weeks depending on the wedding season.
IN WHAT FORMAT ARE THE INITIAL PROOFS OFFERED?
- Proofs are offered in an online proofing gallery. A digital download code with high resolution photos in JPEG format will be provided as well.
HOW LONG CAN THE COUPLE KEEP THE PROOFS?
- Online proofing gallery will be available for 1 year. You have the rights to reproduce the files, create prints, post the photos online for personal (non-commercial) use. You will also receive a printing release with the digital code once downloaded.
HOW MANY PHOTOS ARE DELIVERED?
- For a typical 8 hour wedding I'll deliver between 800-1000 (or more) photos.
- For a 90 mins engagement shoot I'll typically deliver around 50-100 photos.
DO YOU HAVE ANY REVIEWS OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES?
WHAT’S YOUR ALBUM DESIGN PROCESS?
Step 1: You get married, I take your wedding pictures.
Step 2: I post your pictures to an online gallery.
Step 3: I'll ask you to pick pictures that you want to include in your album.
Step 4: I'll design the album and send you a pre-design to approve.
Step 5: If you approve it, I’ll begin the printing process. If you want to make some changes, I’ll make the changes according to your requests.
Step 6: You receive a beautiful album!
HOW DO WE BOOK YOU GUYS FOR OUR WEDDING DATE?
- Email or give me a call! If I have your date available I'll be happy to meet to see if we are a match. If we both feel like we will work well together, I'll require a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your date. My booking occurs on a first-come/first-serve basis so I will not reserve your date until a deposit has been received. I accept cash or check. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks before your wedding.
DO WE HAVE TO PROVIDE MEALS FOR YOU GUYS DURING THE WEDDING?
- Yes, 2 please! One for myself and the other for my second photographer. It’ll keep us going strong in getting those amazing images for you guys! We usually eat while the guests are eating, because most people don’t want their pictures taken with their mouths full.